Part A - General Specifications of the Project and the Common Areas
- The external envelope of the buildings in the Project shall be constructed according to the specifications of the Architect and the Structural Engineer and shall consist of:
- Building foundations system.
- 200mm and 150mm plastered and painted walls.
- Concrete flat roof including waterproofing treatment.
- Powder coated “qualicoat grade” aluminium doors and windows.
- Decorative stone cladding and timber cladding as specified.
- The external works in the Project consist of:
- Landscaped garden with irrigation network.
- Pathways in concrete paving slabs.
- External lighting to pathways and common areas.
- Boundary walls in plastered and painted walls and/or metal fencing.
- The Project will be equipped with the following in accordance with specifications of the Services Engineer:
- Lift access.
- A standby generator.
- Potable water storage tank.
- A water pump.
- A sewerage treatment plant.
- CCTV cameras in common areas.
- Reticulation for fiber optic and telephone network (the owners will apply directly for connection to the service provider).
- Central master antenna television providing satellite channels (DSTV, Canal Satellite or equivalent) (the owners will apply directly for connection to the service provider).
Part B - Specifications of the Unit
- The Unit shall be finished according to the specifications of the Architect and the Interior Designer and shall consist of:
- Internal walls finished with one coat plaster, one coat binding agent and three coats of finishing paint.
- Ceramic floor tiling and skirtings.
- Wall tiling in shower cubicles.
- Main entrance door in solid panel.
- Combination of recessed and surface mounted architectural light fittings.
- The Unit shall be equipped with the following in accordance with the specifications of the Services Engineer and the Interior Designer:
- Air conditioning in bedrooms.
- Universal electrical sockets in the lounge and bedrooms.
- Internet point in the lounge, master bedroom and outdoor terrace.
- Telephone point in the lounge.
- TV point in the lounge and the master bedroom.
- Electrical provision for ceiling fans(*) in lounge, where applicable, and bedrooms.
- Hot water generated by means of solar heating, electrical geyser or central heat pump.
- Each 3 bedroom apartment or penthouse has two (2) dedicated parking bays.
- Each 1 bedroom apartment has one (1) dedicated parking bay.
*The ceiling fans are not included in the Unit and can be purchased in the optional deco pack.